Skip to main content

A small, yet big, introduction ...

Hello, world! This blog is going to be an informal documentation of me and competitive programming. And most likely, suffering along the way. 

Image result for coding

I had a few goals for this year
  •  Documenting my life more,
  •  Getting better at coding 
  •  Writing on a regular basis
Then I thought: why not start a blog on coding? Hit all three with one stone.
So welcome to my blog, I have no intention on this really getting any publicity and is really a way for me to force myself to document and write more. 

Stuff I'll probably cover in this blog:
  •  Codeforces problems
  •  Informatics contests I enter
  •  Projects I undertake, 
  •  and of course, cool things I stumble across
Maybe, if this goes quite well, I'll start documenting more than just coding--but that's just a fleeting thought at the moment. Stay with me or not, the journey has begun and you are always more than welcome to watch me learn (or torment myself with difficult math, mostly).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codeforces Round #613 - Mezo Playing Zoma

Disclaimer: I didn't actually sit this contest live because the alarm I set for 3.30 am (time it started) didn't go off (zzz) and I woke up the next morning both disappointed but happy I got more than 2 hours of sleep. The question reinterpreted: We are given a character, Zoma (Z), who recieves commands from Mezo (M). Imagine a flat line (practically a number line, think one where you learn integer addition on) and Z beginning at 0. Z may move left, L, changing his position by -1. Z may move right, R, changing his position by +1.   Input: Line 1 is an integer, I will denote by N. Line 2 is a string, the string of commands M gives to Z. For example: LRRL, RRLLR, LLLLL, RRRRL The catch is that not all of these commands may be executed and i commands can be ignored, 0 <= i <= n. Solving the problem: Notice that the order of the actions Z executes for each particular case does not matter, and does not determine his final end point. E.g LRRL == RRLL == LL...